game was proudly donated by Tim Cook and Tim Stuckey. They never
told me the name but I think Tug-Boat does it justice.
Round outdoor table with hole in the center (usually for an umbrella)
- Length of string (approximately 1m longer than the diameter of
the table) for each contestant
- No females
seats evenly around the circular table. Next feed all of the pieces
of string into the hole in the center of the table so that each
contestant is holding 1 piece each UNDER the table and the other
end is sprouting up through the hole. Now the here comes the fun
bit. Tie the end of the string in your hands around your penis (yes
that's right, your slong, wang, dick, johansson etc.) and tie it
tight enough so that it doesn't cut of the blood supply but also
so the string can't be easily pulled off. So once everyone has done
so, the game can begin. The first person starts by pulling up the
slack on one of the loose strings in the middle, and then giving
it a yank.
If A) Someone let's out a yelp, moan scream or any noise, they must
drink half a beer
B) No-one makes any noise, the string puller must skull half a beer
C) Player pulls his own string and makes a noise, after the hysterical
laughter has died down, the player must skull an entire beer.
so the game goes on and on, until everyone is too pissed or too
to the beginning the game, everybody playing decides what type of
"Shit" they are going to be such as AGB, Reverse Kangaroo,
Upperdecker, Acid turd etc.
person starts the game by saying, "Who Shit, Shit." Then
the person who was called responds by saying their own Shit followed
by another player's shit. Example:
have four people playing:
AGB, Sloppy Shit, Top Deck,
and Fisher Shit. AGBbegins:
"Who Shit, Fisher Shit"
FS: "Fisher, Sloppy shit"
SS: "Sloppy Shit, Fisher Shit"
FS: "Fisher Shit, Top Deck"
continues until either somebody fails to immediately respond when
called, or somebody calls on a non-existent shit. The person who
screwed up then takes a drink and starts with "Who Shit."
a game for the billiards player. A challenging game with a High
- Billiards Table
game is a variant on just plain 8 ball. However, the set up is quite
different. All of the solid balls are placed in a cluster over the
dot. The set up should look something like this: (The 8 ball is
over the dot)
the stripes are placed along the side rails, two balls 1/4 of the
way from the side pockets, two more half way, two more 3/4 of the
way, and one centered between the two corner pockets on the end.
a player sinks a solid ball, the player gets to give out the number
of the ball in healthy swigs of beer. If a player sinks a stripe,
the player must drink the number of the ball. In the event of a
scratch, the player must finish his/her drink. When all of the stripes
have been sunk, the game is over. Until that point, whenever there
is only one solid left on the table, all the other solids are placed
on the table with the five position deleted
original sepo drinking game. HINT: they're actually really easy
to beat at it aswell
- Ping Pong Table
like ping-pong, this can be played either in singles or doubles.
player fills a cup with beer and places it one paddle-width from
the end of the table, in the center (or a paddle-width from the
side for doubles). Hitting your opponent's cup earns you a point
and requires the opponent to sip (5 sips to a cup). If you get the
ball in your opponent's cup, you are awarded 5 points and the opponent
must drink whatever remains in the cup (excluding the ball).
player may touch the ball prior to its hitting the table or a cup;
if the ball hits a cup before hitting the table, it remains in play
even after a single bounce on the table. A player may attempt to
save a point after the ball hits a cup by returning it (provided
of course the ball has bounced no more than one time). Multiple
hits count only as a single point (exception: a ball hitting a cup
and then bouncing inside the cup, or inside the partner's cup, counts
as a 5-point inside-the-cup "poofter").
number of house rules are common - knocking a cup over is grounds
for a penalty chug (but no points); ball may not be "auto-returned"
via a fortuitous bounce off the cup, etc. The trajectories of the
volleys should be high arcs, to keep things civilized (and to maximize
your chance at a poofter)It is advised not to throw Seags into table
tennis tables otherwise they can break.
chicken with a difference
A sixpack of cans
- Some friends to play with
rules are so easy, a drunk person could understand. Take one can.
Shake it. Now I don't mean just shake it, I mean SHAKE the fucker!
Till it's about to blow up. Then put it in the box with the others
and mix them around (one person not looking) and then switch them
around again (the other person not looking) Basically, nobody knows
where it is.
one person picks a can, holds it to his/her head at an angle, and
opens it. If it's not the one, he/she has to drink it. If it is
the one, he/she gets a wet head and you can start all over or whatever.
Then, if it wasn't the one, the next player takes one and tries.
game for the insane, very very high buzz factor. As the story goes,
nobody has ever won, lost or drawn.
Plenty of Cash
- A non-crowded bar
* don't play it in a crowded bar (you may lose 'your' barman).
* Make sure the bar staff are friendly and can take a joke (very
important to avoid a draw).
* Don't make any plans for the following morning.
steps are very simple:
1. The drinker approaches the bar and orders a shot drink (whisk(e)y,
bourbon, vodka, etc., etc..).
2. The drinker pays for the drink with too much money (i.e. hand
over a $5-bill for a $2 drink).
3. As the barman goes away to get change, the drinker shoots the
4. When the barman returns with the change, go to step number 1.
game ends in a number of possible ways:
* drinker falls over (Result: Bar wins).
* barman punches drinker's lights out (Result: Draw).
* drinker gets thrown out (Result: Draw).
* bar closes (Result: Drinker wins).
Jim Brimmer for teaching us this wonderful game in France
Pint Glass (minimum)
coin (or any large coin)
- Individual stash of beer
The brilliance of this game is that it came be played anywhere,
except in deep space where no gravity exists. Arrogrand or what
could surely be labelled as attempted suicide in a court of law,
is most commonly played at your local pub. First, you gather a group
of minimum 3 people (2 if you're super-insane) and sit yourselves
in circle around a table. The first person starts by filling the
pint glass up to the level where they think they can scull. Once
you've done this, you flip the coin and call heads or tails while
it's in the air. If you called it correctly, you pass the glass
(without emptying its contents) to the next person in the circle.
If you call the toss incorrectly, then you finish that goddamn drink.
So the game goes on, and in some cases you may end up having to
down 2 pints back-to-back coz the cunt before you was fucking arrogant!
of course to add some colour to the game, it doesn't hurt to constantly
quote Top Gun
That's pretty arrogant considering the company
I like that in a drinker
People and beer
is just an easy fun game with no real purpose than to get drunk.
You go round in a circle and each person picks a vegetable. While
keeping their teeth covered they have to say the vegetable they
chose twice... "Potatoe Potatoe". If they show their teeth
while saying it or another player shows their teeth (usually the
result of laughter), you have to drink.
on the game can use different topics such as STDs, lollies, colors
to FUCK... YOU... UP
People and beer
game with no equipment but this game usually works best with about
5-10 people. The game is set up with everyone sitting in a circle
and 1 person starts off by saying "To my right, 1". The
person sitting to the right then says "2" and then the
person to their right says "3" and it continues around
the circle until someone lands on number 21. This person has to
scull half a glass.. Now obviously this seems a bit elementary but
it gets interesting with the rules of double and triple numbers.
If the person next to me says "5" and I say "6, 7"
(double number) it goes back to the last person and changes direction.
If i say "6, 7, 8" (triple number) the direction remains
the same but it skips a person. If you fail to respond, respond
when it's not your go, or you say the wrong number, you have to
drink and the game goes back to 1.
of this, when it reaches 21 and after the lucky son-of-a-bitch has
to scull, he/she then decides on a rule change. The most common
examples of this are swapping two numbers in the order (eg. 1 2
3 9 5 6 7 8 4 10...) or replacing a number with a word (eg. 1 2
3 cabbage 5 6 7...). Here are some other good examples:
on every multiple of 6
-jump off your seat when it goes backwards
-No use of the word 'number'
-Everyone has to say 8 together
-Drink on every number that has a square root
-Drink on every multiple of 1 (warning dangerous)
a while, the chain of numbers could look like this:
1, 19, 7 (drink), cabbage, *clap*, 20 (drink), 3... etc.
And of course everytime you fuck up, you have to drink and start
from 1 (to my left/right 1). Trying to remember 100 things at once
while your pissed makes this game a cracker and is guaranteed to
get you slammed quickly.
Try 21 before you go out and to save money
game is easy to play with a couple of mates if you wish to combine
quality movies with quality drinking.
copy of Commando
is very simple. Take three drinks (2 fingers worth of beer) every
time someone dies in the movie Commando.
that this movie is great on so many violent levels, if you're still
sober enough to hear "Let off some steam Bennett" then
your not playing properly, or you are David Boon.
this game, and post how far into the movie you got before chundering
in the 'Drinking Games' section of the message board.
1 copy of Billy Madison
rules are simple, watch the movie "Billy Madison" and
take a drink when ever any of the following events occur:
passes a grade
sees the penguin
one is drinking
makes a preverted comment
makes a pass at his teacher
The clown appears
That bad guy makes his weasel laugh(3 drinks if you know his name)
housekeeper makes a pass at Billy
answers a question in class
poop is shown
time someone say "O'Doyle rules"
A copy of all 5 Kevin Smith Films
RULES (APPLY TO ALL 5 FILMS)
Any reference to hockey is made (1 drink).
* A character from another Askew-niverse film is mentioned (1 drink).
* Jay or Silent Bob raise their fist to someone approaching them
* A reference to a non-askewniverse film is made (Star Wars, Jaws,
Pretty In Pink, etc.) (1 drink).
* A pop culture reference is made (2 drinks, use your own discretion.)
* Any character gives another character advice that he/she received
from his/her grandmother (2 drinks).
* Any reference of Rick Derris having sex with someone is made (2
* Jay gives or offers any drug to another character (2 drinks).
* Walt Flanagan's dog is mentioned in any context (3 drinks).
* (OPTIONAL) Choose a character and drink once each time their name
· Someone buys a pack of cigarettes (2 if this person happens
to be a little girl).
· A customer asks, "Are you open?" (3 drinks if
the reply is "NO!!!").
· Dante proclaims, "I'm not even supposed to BE here
· A lyric from "Berserker" is sung.
· Dante slams the cash register door closed in anger.
· A reference to Star Wars is made.
· Someone says "37".
· A scene is inserted to allow a cut to break up a long take.
· Quik Stop or RST Video's doors are locked during normal
· Randall insults a customer.
· Someone mentions smelling the odor of shoe polish.
· Someone says, "Bunch of savages in this town."
· Someone screws a dead guy.
· A word from from one of your high school vocabulary quizzes
that you can't define appears onscreen.
· Lenin's Tomb is onscreen.
· Randal is seen "working" behind the counter at
· Silent Bob has a line (6 big ones!).
· Silent Bob attempts the Jedi mind trick.
· T.S. whines about Brandi.
· You catch a glimpse of Brodie's dixie cup.
· Rene gets pissed at Brodie (2 if she physically hits him
in the process).
· Bare breasts are seen onscreen.
· The food court is seen or mentioned.
· Brodie waxes philosophical on comic books.
· Willam tries to find the hidden picture.
· LaFours takes off or loses his hat.
· Rene's outfit miraculously changes between scenes in the
· Somebody notices an unsupervised child riding the escalator.
· Shannon touches someone on the ass.
· Brodie says, "Holy Shit!".
· A character describes Shannon's sexual habits.
· The Easter Bunny is accosted.
· Brodie discusses superhero sex organs or Lois Lane's fertility.
· Jay and Silent Bob make a failed attempt to wreck the stage.
· Someone mentions the back seat of a volkswagon.
· Brodie refers to the place as "my mall".
· The last person to scream in terror at the sight of Mr.
Svenning's bare ass drinks 5.
(In the event of a tie, EVERYONE drinks 5.)
· When Brodie offers a sip out of his dixie cup to Shannon,
finish your beer!
· Someone says the word "lesbian".
· A character tells a story that involves a flashback.
· A character drinks (any beverage).
· A character is seen smoking a cigarette (2 if you see them
LIGHT the cigarette).
· Alyssa cries (4 drinks if actual tears are seen).
· Banky makes a homophobic comment.
· A character drinks Pete's Wicked Ale.
· Hooper appears in the "Hooper X" character.
· An actor or actress from a previous Kevin Smith movie appears
onscreen(not including Holden, Alyssa, or Banky. We're not responsible
for your actions if you DO decide to include them.).
· Holden hits Banky.
· Brian O'Hallaran is onscreen. If you don't know who Brian
is, drink 6.
· A character bashes the Hartford Whalers.
· Holden thinks that Alyssa wants him.
· Jay & Silent Bob appear.
· The Pete's Wicked Ale logo appears onscreen, but no one
is drinking it.
· Holden cries.
· The "shared moment" hand gesture is made.
· When Banky declares, "Bring on the free hooch!",
say the phrase along with him or pay the price: 5 big ones. An excellent
punishment for rookies.
· Someone says the word "Demon".
· Someone says the word "Angel" or "Angels".
· An actor/actress from Clerks (aside from Jay or Silent
Bob, let's be reasonable) appears onscreen.
· An actor/actress from Chasing Amy (aside from Affleck or
Damon) appears onscreen.
· Salma Hayek says something you can't understand (use discretion).
· Jay attempts to get sex out of Bethany.
· Bethany rolls her eyes.
· An angel makes reference to being anotomically impaired
(double if they SHOW someone as proof).
An angel attempts to drink alcohol.
· A digital effect is used.
· A sign for a transportation company called "Loughran"
or "Derris" is seen.
· A character holds a gun on someone (double the drinks if
it's actually fired ON CAMERA).
· An angels' wings are seen.
· Silent Bob lights/smokes a cigarette.
· A character or chracters physically hold another character
back from doing something.
· Rufus calls Silent Bob "biggie".
George Carlin (Cardinal Glick) has a scene.
· Silent Bob says something.
· Someone orders a "Holy Bartender" (repeat when
a character gets the joke).
· Mooby or one of the Moobyverse characters are seen.
· Drink God appears in any of his or her forms (Don't spoil
it for first-timers! Drink Your 3 quietly).
· An angel (or former angel) is killed.
· A demon is killed.
· A body falls from the sky.
When the guys who wrote this game appear on screen, finish your
· Say "God Bless You" when Loki sneezes or incur
his wrath (you may substitute three drinks for Loki's wrath).
AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK
A computer generated (CGI) or bluescreen effect is used (once per
· Someone uses the word "clit".
· An actor/actress from "American Pie" appears
(once per scene, per character).
· A character uses a drug of any kind.
· Chaka says "cracker".
· A joke is made at Miramax's expense.
One character refers to another character as "gay".
· A Star Wars reference is made.
· Willenholly shows his badge to someone.
· Jay gets a kiss (real or imaginary).
· A joke is made at Ben Affleck's expense.
· Jay sings a song.
Silent Bob speaks.
· Someone calls Jay "little kid".
· A "Star Wars" alumnus appears on screen.
· Someone farts.
· A monkey kisses someone.
· Mooby appears (once per scene).
Aside from Kevin, any time ANOTHER film director appears on screen
-- 5 sips.
· You don't know who the two guys shopping in the background
of Quick Stop are (shame on you!) -- 2 sips.
· When monkeys take over the world, FINISH YOUR DRINK!
* no numbers
* no saying drink, drank, or drunk, or just no words that begin
* no swearing
* no pointing
* no touching your face
* drink with your left hand
* say cheers before drinking
* repeat the last word of ever sentence sentence
Gangster rule/accents: everyone has to speak in afro-american or
with a particular accent or vernacular every time they speak.
* Boot camp rule: everyone has to say "sir yes sir" before and after
* Puke either way rule: (good towards the end of the game): each
time you break a rule you have to do 10 penalty push ups or sit
ups, BUT if you're lazy, you can opt to drink 5 penalty sips instead.
(NOTE: THIS FUCKING SUCKS!)
* Yodel rule: designate someone to yodel everytime someone leaves
* Martian rule: an imaginary martian lives on top of your beer and
you have to remove it before you drink and put it on the table next
to your beer and then return it or you drink again
* Michael Jackson rule: before you speak you have to point in the
air and say "hee hee" like michael jackson or you drink (it sounds
lame but actually ends up being really funny)
* Partners rule: the person across from you has to drink if you
drink (designated partners should be made so as to avoid confusion)
* [Boys/Girls] choice: In boys choice, if a girl breaks a rule the
boys picks a different girl in the group and makes her drink too.
obviously the other way around for boys choice. (THIS CAN START
were your thoughts on this second rate page? Click